Okay, so maybe we’re being just a little bit biased, but whether you’re a teacher, school or educational organisation, there really are so many wonderful reasons to work with us.
For the last 24 years we have worked hard to make a positive difference to the education sector, in schools and for the lives of many education professionals and the results have been huge.
It is because of our loyal clients and candidates that choose us time and time again that we’re able to give back so much, so if you’re unsure about which agency to trust, let us help make that decision easier with 10 reasons why you should definitely choose us…
We’re miles ahead!
– Did you know that we were one of the first three education recruitment companies to be awarded the Compliance+ accreditation from APSCo? This accreditation ensures all staff we provide you with have surpassed the statutory safeguarding standards and even the NAHT recommend that schools and institutes use APSCo members!
We give back!
– We’re a complete education network of support, so when you choose us, you can feel confident knowing that you’re also contributing to the wider education sector. Through our community outreach work we’ve been able to sponsor football kits and school games, transform an old bus into a library, send pupils to the Himalayas, promote sports and fitness in schools, raise money for charities, bring awareness to bullying and so much more and all out of our own pocket!
We provide free CPD and Training!
– We like our teachers and schools to be at the forefront of all things education which is why we sponsor several teach meets and offer in-house courses and why we more recently partnered with award winning training provider, Virtual College to bring e-learning courses to thousands of schools throughout the UK and deliver any necessary additional training for staff. There are a number of online courses we can provide accredited CPD for from Safeguarding Children in Education and the Prevent Agenda to Data Protection and Stress Management to our Partner Schools.
We offer huge perks, discounts and more!
– Our partnerships entitle the teachers and schools we work with to a wide range of beneficial and supporting products, services and huge discounts. Meaning you can get money off everything from school trips to Oxygen Freejumping, one of the UK’s No.1 trampoline parks or take advantage of VEO, the education technology app which allows you to observe your teaching technique.
Our schools can take advantage of safeguarding platform tootoot and our School Partnerships to receive greatly reduced recruitment rates. As a result, our schools have seen more effective budget management for all temporary and permanent vacancies. Additionally, schools within our unique partnership are entitled to a dedicated vacancies website, created professionally by one of our experts!
Schools within our partnership also benefit from a vast level of education recruitment experience from our fully trained Education Recruitment Consultants who offer a knowledgeable approach to staffing needs.
We have an outstanding reputation!
– We’ve developed an unrivalled reputation as as a high quality, dedicated education recruitment agency that actually listens. We get to know each and every one of our teachers and schools individually, as not only do we value loyalty and long-lasting relationships above all but by getting to know you, it helps us do an even better job, meaning everyone is happy! We don’t expect you to just take our word for it, see what some of our candidates have had to say about working with us in their own words, here.
We prioritise education over profit
– We prioritise education over profit which is reflected in everything we do! From our community outreach work and partnerships mentioned above, to our Blogs and the free resources we create just for you! We believe in creating opportunities and bettering those working within education and education as a whole.
We can’t be beaten when it comes to value!
We provide cost-effective, unique staffing solutions and an unbeatable service unlike any of our competitors. We can accommodate for almost every school budget to promote, target and engage a wide pool of candidates effectively and the recruitment process is completely transparent. As our client, you will have full control over how the selection works.
Furthermore, when it comes to our teachers, we pay every single one to/above scale depending on their experience. We will always work with the school to negotiate the best rates possible for our candidates before the placement begins. Along with excellent pay our educators also have access to expert advice and guidance on their chosen career path, as well as support during their time with us. Along with all the other perks mentioned above, it’s fair to say, hard-working teachers get everything they deserve when they register with us!
We have our own anti-bullying initiative.
When you work with us, you’re helping support our anti-bullying initiative. 1.5 million young people have been bullied within the past year, 145,800 of these were bullied EVERY DAY and more than 16,000 young people are absent from school due to bullying each year*
These shocking statistics not only highlight the damage that bullying is causing to education but also to the mental health of pupils in schools nationwide. Since it’s launch last year, our campaign has gone from strength to strength and our cuddly mascot, Buddy has visited a range of schools for assemblies, to reward classes and whole school initiatives.
It is because of you, that we’re able to work towards stamping out bullying behaviour in schools and send Buddy across the UK for free to help schools launch their very own scheme and also to reward excellent work and ideas by pupils and anti-bullying advocates.
We offer real support and guidance.
Many of our consultants come from teaching backgrounds, so you can trust that they know exactly what they’re doing and can relate as they have experienced first-hand the demands of working in education.
That is why support, advice and a friendly ear is guaranteed when you choose us. We’re unlike any other agency, we really don’t care for targets and we certainly won’t treat you like a number. Your dedicated consultant is always available to offer advice and solutions should you face any problems during your placement, so you never suffer in silence! It’s what we’re here for!
We place you at the centre of everything we do
It’s not just a tagline, we really do! We take the feedback we receive from the schools and teachers we work with and use it to improve every single day! See for yourself what some of our teachers, schools and partners have had to say about working with us here.
Furthermore, this year alone we have launched a more user-friendly website, a job search app and our new Blogs, which have been introduced to help teachers and schools deal with the problems they face regularly, by providing simple yet effective solutions and tips.
Many of our partnerships have been forged simply because we listened to what both our clients and candidates want and need
Stop settling for any agency and choose one that cares! Apply for a job with us now or if you’re a school, submit your vacancy here. We can’t wait for you to join The Education Network family!