KS2 Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a graduate seeking to work in a primary school to obtain experience prior to beginning your teacher preparation programme soon?
We are a friendly and engaged primary school in Wolverhampton. Our goal is to provide a stimulating and secure learning environment for our students. Our dedicated team of educators is passionate about fostering a love of learning in each student and helping them reach their greatest potential.
- KS2 Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £75 - £85 per day
- Immediate start until July 2024
- 2-Form Entry primary school, Wolverhampton
- 1:1 and small group support for low ability pupils
We are looking for a committed and motivated Teaching Assistant to work in a Wolverhampton 2-Form Entry primary school rated as "Good." The appointed individual will assume a crucial function in aiding our educators and learners, so augmenting the educational journey of every child in the institution.
A KS2 Graduate Teaching Assistant with commitment and motivation is required to work in a "Good" rated Wolverhampton 2-Form Entry primary school. The designated person will play a vital role in supporting our teachers and students, so enhancing each child's educational experience at the institution.
- Provide both individual and group support to students in a range of subjects.
- Assist in creating and implementing engaging and creative lessons.
- Encourage the creation of a warm, inclusive learning atmosphere for all children.
- Children with special educational needs (SEN) should get assistance, and approaches should be modified as needed.
- While providing teachers with feedback, keep track of and record the progress of your students.
- Assist with classroom management and behaviour control strategies.
- Take part in the preparation and maintenance of the instructional resources.
- Attend staff meetings, training sessions, and parent-teacher conferences as needed.
The Education Network Offer:
- 2:2 degree or above
- Minimum of a C or 4 in GCSE English and Maths
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Understanding of child development and different learning styles.
- Experience working with children in an educational setting.
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedures and commitment to student welfare
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.