TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY
The Education Network is looking to grow by recruiting a new addition to our Education Team in our offices in Edgbaston. The Education Network is part of the Pertemps Group which is the largest independent recruitment agency in the UK, and I am proud to say that the only shareholders are our team. We enjoy the support of an impressive brand and the unique support you would expect from a specialist and focused business committed to making an impact in the Education sector.
To join our team you will be: -
- A Graduate Trainee or someone looking for a career change.
- An exceptional communicator both verbal and written, much of your work will be on the phone so effective communication skills are necessary.
- Happy to work with new and existing clients building sustainable relationships.
- A driver, able to make regular visits to our schools sometimes just to say “hello” or deliver small treats.
- Ruthlessly organised. Running a desk takes planning and solid execution so organisation is an essential skill for the role.
- Tenacious, the Education sector is constantly under siege from reducing budgets, so we need to find creative ways to support our schools that cost them nothing.
- Used to being involved in Community activities. We spend time trying to add value to the children we support and need someone with real passion for our projects.
- Able to work with a variety of decision makers to include panel business reviews. So, must be confident in business meetings.
- Motivated by the opportunity to develop a desk earn uncapped OTE and career potential.
- Capable of taking on full recruitment projects both supply and permanent across multi-school locations
In return you will enjoy: -
Exceptional training and support at Branch level and within our training programme that will equip you for this exciting opportunity.
- Uncapped OTE
- Participation in Employee Share Scheme
- Ongoing support and room for promotion
- Opportunity to develop into other areas or open new branches in the future
- Great office location with “free parking”
For more information, please contact Marie Quarterman for an informal conversation and to see how you could fit into our team.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.